We are hiring
JOB TITLE: Office Manager
LOCATION: Midtwon Manhatten
FIELD/DEPARTMENT: Corporate Administration
We are looking to fill a full-time position at our law firm, H. Roske & Associates LLP, located on 52nd floor of the Empire State Building. The work is related to the corporate administration of the firm, including minute books, legal and commercial matters. The firm’s business is 95% German, Austrian and Swiss.
- Minute book administration
- Facilitation of payroll, 401(k) and medical plans
- Company formations and state filings
- Contract work
- Trademark registrations
- Native or bilingual level German ability required
- Above average computer skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Good communication skills excellent writing style in German and English
- Team player and self-starter
- In compliance with the federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document from upon hire.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Negotiable based on qualification, experience and performance-related
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to Davina Campbell at email@example.com.
Start date: immediately